- You may set up a trust where you receive variable income for life or a term of years.
- You must be at least 50 years old.
- This is best for someone looking to make a substantial gift with significant tax advantages.
- Benefits – variable income for life or a term of years, income tax charitable deduction, preferred vehicle for gifts of real estate, no capital gain tax on transfer of assets, flexibility to meet income needs, professional investment management, recognition at the chapter house in the Heritage Society, and knowing that your assets are making a difference for the chapter.
- Minimum investment of $50,000 for cash and securities, and $100,000 for real estate.